Monday 3 October 2011

So, I guess...

Figured I'd give this blog thing a go, since tumblr is all about images and I got fed up of LJ. Dunno what I'll post here, maybe nothing! Maybe everything. Who can say!

I guess a bit about myself would be a good start though.

I'm Elliot (screen name Yoshimitsu, or some variation of). I'm 20 years old, gay, male, and an absolute whore for fashion. I spend most of my time in my room on whatever console I have set up, and I do a lot of writing and a bit of drawing. I'm easy-going and friendly when you first meet me, and usually stay that way unless I hate you. People who get to know me a bit better realise I'm not easy-going at all and I spend a lot of time bitching about people. I like books, games, and friends.

My favourite drink is cherry coke, but my favourite alcoholic drink is cosmopolitan. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite colour is blue, but I'm a sucker for nice effects in any colour. My favourite TV show is probably Doctor Who or Torchwood, because those are all that I watch. My favourite artist is Lady Gaga. My favourite band is The Offspring. I don't have a favourite film. My favourite Disney Princess is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. My favourite Disney Prince is Aladdin.

I'm not nearly as camp as I make myself out to be, but I have my moments. I don't like football or rubgy or any sports really. I spend a lot of time on my hair and my clothes. If I had more money, I'd buy out River Island and All Saints. I dye my hair more so often even I'm not sure what colour it is at any given moment. I hate my face, my body and my height. I don't wear contacts. 

That's enough for now. See if you can figure me out more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment